2022 Boston RV & Camping Expo Photography Contest
2021 Season: Joys of the Road
You don’t need to be a professional to capture nature’s beauty or the excitement of the RV & Camping Lifestyle! Share your work on the show’s Facebook page and win cash prizes and tickets to the 2022 Boston RV & Camping Expo!
CATEGORIES & DEADLINES
Brush with Greatness:
A unique view of a well-known site, monument, outdoor vista or natural landscape you explored in your travels.
Monday, November 29th
Thursday, December 2nd
It’s A Dog’s (Or a Cat’s or A Ferret’s) Life:
A photos of your pet enjoying the camping lifestyle.
Friday, December 3rd
Thursday, December 9th
My Happy Place:
Photo showing the joys and comforts of the RV & Tent Camping Lifestyle (can include images of the interior or exterior of your RV, camper or tent but doesn’t need to).
Friday, December 10th
Thursday, December 16th
$200 and 4 Tickets to This Year’s Expo, January 14-17, 2022
$100 and 2 Tickets to This Year’s Expo, January 14-17, 2022
Winners will be announced on Facebook on the Tuesday after the entry deadline. Winning photos will be displayed at the show and may also be featured on the event’s website, marketing materials, social media sites, advertising and in printed marketing materials.
- PHOTO CONTENT: Photos must not contain images of any identifiable person. Please take care not to include faces of people in any submitted photos. Paragon Group reserves the right to reject any entry in violation of the contest rules or featuring inappropriate, offensive, or illegal material. The Boston RV & Camping Expo reserves the right to accept or reject any submission, and may crop or make suitable adjustments to any photo selected for use on our website or other materials.
- PERMISSIONS: All photos should be your own original photos. By participating in this contest and submitting any photos, you (a) represent that you own all copyright to any submitted photo, and (b) you expressly grant The Boston RV & Camping Expo and Paragon Group, Inc. and its permitted assignees royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive and non-transferrable license to use any submitted photo on The Boston RV & Camping Expo or Paragon Group’s website, in marketing materials, on the Show or Paragon Group’s social media sites and for display at the Show. Any photos used on our website or marketing materials will be un-credited.
- FORMAT: Photos can be color or black & white. Photos should be submitted in digital format only (.jpg file) with resolution of at least 300 dpi. You must be able to email the original photo to show management if your photo is chosen as a winner to ensure clear resolution of the photo when it is blown up and displayed at the show.
- ENTRY DETAILS: Photos should be submitted as posts to the Boston RV & Camping Expo by midnight on the deadline day. Only entries received through the Boston RV & Camping Expo Facebook page will be eligible. Each entry should be submitted with the name of the photographer and a one-sentence description of the picture, which includes the location shown in the photo (example: Photo by Mary Smith. Eastern edge of the Grand Canyon.) Only one submission per person per category please.
- FACEBOOK INDEMNIFICATION: By submitting a photo to the contest, participants indemnify Facebook, any third-party applications, event sponsors, exhibitors, and the event facility, and will not hold them liable in any way for the photo contest administration, operation, contents or results. This photo contest is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- WINNERS: Winners will be announced on the Boston RV & Camping Expo Facebook page on the Tuesday after each week’s Friday entry deadline. Winners are decided by a panel of judges on the following criteria: content, composition, creativity, lighting, sharpness. In the event of any dispute or disagreement regarding selection of the contest winner, Paragon Group reserves the right to make the final decision.
- PRIZES: Prizes must be accepted as awarded. There will be no prize substitutions.
**Prizes will be mailed out in early December.